Tabs

Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2015

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch #155

With Father's Day looming....it put me in the mood to
make something masculine to share...so I started with a 
Masculine birthday card for this challenge.

The challenge is for Paper Craft Crew

Here is the sketch to follow:

And this is how my idea turned out....

Can I just say it's not often I used ribbon on a male card.....however I
think it works well this one.  It is the Stitched Satin Ribbon in Crumb Cake.

Anyhoo.....Once again I can't thank you all enough for stopping by and
checking out my blog.....feel free to leave a comment.

If you are lacking mojo.....get your challenge on and have a go
They are great fun and good for the mojo...

Thanks Groovers!!!
Vicki xxx 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment