Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Christmas is a Coming!!!!!

Hey Everyone.....Thanks for stopping by.
So while everyone else has been putting up their Christmas trees I have been a 
little busy making cards......I guess we all handle the silly season in 
our own crazy way.

Today's card was made using the "Wonderous Wreath" Stamp Set from 
Stampin' Up!......I have to say it's an awesome set and I know mine has 
certainly had some use.







As per usual I will list all the items I used below....so if you see something you need....
just click on the picture and it will take you straight to my store. 

Thanks again for dropping in.....don't forget to leave a message and let me know what you
think of my card or to ask any questions....

Happy Stamping!!

Vicki xxx



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment