Tabs

Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 December 2016

CTC#014 - Monochromatic Challenge

Hello Lovely People.....

I thought I would do a quick challenge today to get my mind
back on track and in a crafty mood.

I decided to try the Case This Card Challenge challenge
This challenge is being run by a wonderful friend of mine,
the wonderfully talented Jessie Holton......so why not click
on the link and have a go at the next one.....it sure is a great way to 
get motivated.

This is this week's challenge:


And here is what I created:


I am so in love with the new Mediterranean Moments Stamp Set....I can see me
having a whole lot of fun with this one.   It will be available for purchase after the 
4th of January 2017.....so be sure to keep it in mind.

Anyway I hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it.....be sure to
check out the other ideas in the challenge....


Keep Smiling

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment