Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Sandi MacIver


Hello and Welcome to the first Crazy Crafters Blog Hop of 2017..
This week we have a very talented guest and her name is Sandi MacIver.
As with all our Blog Hops we were asked to CASE(copy and selectively edit) one of
Sandi's creations......it was hard to choose as she has done some lovely work.

I finally ended up choosing a card using the New Lift Me Up Stamp set...
it has been a favourite since I first saw it.

Here is Sandi's version:


For my version of the card I decided to go with all the blues and then I just had to add 
some bling.....because you know me I love my bling!!!

Here is my version:


On my card I have used Night of Navy cardstock for the background and I heat embossed
the clouds using the White embossing powder.  To make the balloon I sponged Pacific Point, Pool Party and Marina Mist onto some Whisper White cardstock and I then die cut the balloon.
Behind the balloon I used the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper....just to make it POP a little.....I am really happy with the way it turned it....I also used Wink of Stella in the embossed clouds...just to make them sparkle a bit....Like I said I love my bling.

I hope you like my creation and would really appreciate any feedback you have to offer.
Like any blog hop be sure to check out all the other wonderful creations that are on display by 
clicking through the names.....if you happen to get lost just find my name and work your way back 
through this list.

Thank you so much for joining in on the fun today and as always there the list for the goodies used is
listed below.

Keep Smilin' and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment