Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 22 January 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with special guest Valerie Moody




Hi and Welcome to another fun packed 
Blog Hop with the Crazy Crafters....
for this blog we are CASE(copy and selectively edit)ing the
very talented Valerie Moody.

It was fun looking through Valerie's blog trying to see what I wanted to 
CASE.....she certainly is one very talented lady with alot of great
and inspiring ideas to choose from.

So this is the card I finally decided to CASE


I loved the simplicity of this card...and of course the Stitched Shapes Circles always look
great....and great news they are back in stock.......YAY!!!

I decided to go with a Masculine theme and use it with a birthday card....
and here it is.


I hope you like my interpretation of Valerie's Card.....I can't wait to try it using a heap
of different colour combinations.

Now don't forget this is a blog hop and there will be plenty of wonderful other creations to see,
if you find yourself getting lost....simply click on my name in the list and that will bring you 
back here to my page and you should be able to find your way from there.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you find yourself getting inspired
by all the wonderful creations you are about to see.

Happy Stampin'.....see you next time.


Vicki xxx


Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$159.00

No comments:

Post a Comment