Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 February 2017


Happy Sunday Everyone!!!!  So Yes that means its blog hop time again....and 
what an exciting one it is...Today we are hopping with the wonderful
Georgia Giguere!!!!

Here is the card I decided to CASE(copy and selectively edit)


I went with a similar idea......and here it is


As always the list of blog hoppers is below....if you find yourself getting lost just click on
my name again and you should then be able to find your way around again.
Don't forget to leave a comment.....It's always nice to hear from people when they have stopped by.

Thank you so much for hopping by I look forward to sharing more wonderful 
creations again in the future.

Keep On Stampin'

Vicki xxx


1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty and I love how you used different colors on your butterfly. the pearls look very pretty too. Thanks for sharing. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete