Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 March 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Rachel Tessman


Yay!!!  It's Blog Hop time again....this time we are 
CASEing the very clever and innovative Rachel Tessman!!

I enjoyed looking through all the wonderful projects on Rachel's page...
I nearly decided to do a Scrapbook Layout but couldn't find the photos I
wanted to use.....so trust me I will definitely be CASEing Rachel again in the
very near future.....especially those baseball pages.

Anyway I decided to go with one of her card ideas....


I really like the way Rachel has used the sponge daubers on these cards and 
then very cleverly layered it.....the are more instructions on her blog...just click 
on her name up above.

Here is my creation:


I figured with Mother's Day sneaking up rather quickly I decided I would go with
the Heart stamps from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Set in the different shades of
Pink (Pink Pirohuette, Rose Red and Rich Razzleberry).
  On the raised centre panel I used some Wink of Stella on each heart and then
came in over the top of that with the Fine Tip Glue....I am totally loving the sparkly, shiny
effect....I feel it adds some great texture to the card as well.

Here is a close up....

And Yes.....I can hear you asking...The Wink of Stella and Glue has changed the colour
of the Rich Razzleberry, but I have to say it looks kind of funky.

Don't forget to check out all the other wonderful creations in the Hop....I'm sure
you will find some inspiring stuff.

As with every blog hop.....if you find yourself getting lost or confused...just click on the
name below and work your way around from there.

Thanks again for stopping by.....

Keep Smiling and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment