Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Aim for Alaska Blog Hop - Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek

Welcome to the Aim for Alaska Blog Hop!!!

Aim for Alaska is a training group that I belong to on Facebook and we are a
motivated and exciting group of people who are all working our way to the Incentive
Trip in Alaska hosted by Stampin' Up!®.

Well I must say I am very excited to finally be sharing one of my creations...made using
some of the beautiful new items in the upcoming 2017/2018 Annual Catalogue.
There are some absolutely beautiful stamp sets that will be available as of 
the 1st June 2017.

Today I am giving you a sneaky peek at one of the cute little hostess sets.....
Tranquil Tulips


I have also used some of the new InColours as well....
The base of the card is Powder Pink and the layer is Fresh Fig.
The inks for the tulips are Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.
These of course have all been inked onto Whisper White cardstock which of
course has been cut using the oval shape from the Stitched Shape Framelits.

I just love how the colours all work so beautifully together...

Thank you so much for joining me today for yet another fun and exciting Blog Hop.
Be sure to check out all the other incredibly talented people on the hop today.....I'm
sure you will see some truly amazing projects from this very talented and inspirational
people and as always if you find yourself getting lost just click on my name and you
should be able to work it all out from there.

Be sure to leave a comment and say Hi!....it's always nice to hear from everyone.

Stay Beautiful and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment