Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 21 May 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Nadine Köller


Helloooooo........Well it's Sunday and that means its Blog Hop Day!!!!
Today hop our Special Guest is Nadine Köller...
Like with every Blog Hop we get to CASE (copy and selectively edit)
a project and this was the project I decided to have a play with.



And here is what I came up with......As soon as I saw Nadine's project I knew
exactly what I wanted to do for a card.


I adore this great stamp set and have found myself reaching for it on a number of 
occasions to make a card for a friend.....I already have someone in mind for this one.

Thank you for hopping with us today.....It's always great to hear from people when they
stop by......Be sure to leave a comment below.....I would love to know what you think.

While you are at it.....don't forget to stop by all the other blogs on the list of names
below to see all the other awesome ideas.  Remember if you get lost to just click on my
name and it will bring you straight back here and then you can go through the list and
work out where you are up to.

I have a few fun blogs and projects coming up, so don't forget to subsribe to my 
blog so you can get an email everytime I publish a creation.

Anyhooooo,  Thanks again for stopping by.

Stay Groovy and Happy Stampin'.

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment