Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 19 May 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team.....Here is our First Blog Hop!!!!



How exciting......I am proud to announce that I have been asked to be a part of a new
Design Team known as Ink it! Stamp It! 

This design team has been put together by the incredibly talented and amazing
Carolina Evans.   I was so excited when she asked me to be a part of the fun.
We are going to be hopping once a month......each month will have it's own theme
and I can't wait to see what everyone manages to come with.

This month's theme is Celebrate.....so naturally the first thing I thought of was 
Birthdays.  I even decided to challenge myself a little further and chose to work in
just one colour.....so of course I had to choose Green......I rarely use Green!!

Here is what I came up with......I hope you like it.


The shades of green I went with are.....Emerald Envy from the 2016/2018 InColour
Collection and 2 of the New 2017/2019 InColour Collection.....they are Lemon Lime Twist
which is the lighter colour and Tranquil Tide which is the darkest one.
Aren't they gorgeous??  I think I may just learn to love Green after playing with these.

Now like any Blog Hop there are other people's creations to check out.....so make sure
you click on the other names in the list below to see the works of art.
If you find yourself getting lost.....just click on my name again and you should be able
to find your way from there.

I'm so glad to chose to stop by.....be sure to say Hi!!!

Stay Pretty and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment