Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Attention Planner Lovers!!! Check out this little beauty!!!

Howdy and Happy Wednesday!!

Today I thought I would do a Product Highlight......and WOW...
Do I have something beautiful and awesome to show you.

So my new favourite thing in the 17/18 Annual Catalogue would have to be
the "Love Today Planner" (144257).....it's gorgeous!!
You can find it on Page 13 of the catalogue and it is $64.00 of awesome value.
Check out what you get....



I had so much fun setting mine up and the beauty of that is you can set it
out exactly how you want it.....and you can also get a refill kit so you can keep using it for years.


Now as you can see I went a little crazy with the hearts on the over....but hey that's
what makes it mine and it was fun. 

I am offering a special for the next month....and this is just for anyone who
purchases a planner from my online shop.
If you use the code: YSUDVSXJ when you place an order for the planner
I will send you a set of the Stampin' Up!® Journalling Pens....which are
just perfect for jotting down notes in your awesome new planner.
Not only that....for every planner order that uses the code you will go into
the draw to win the Refill Kit for the planner and this is valued at $45.00.


So don't miss out.....or You'll be Sorry!!!!

Thank you so much for joining me today and for checking out my planner.

Happy Stampin' and Keep on Planning....

Vicki xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment