Tabs

Search This Blog

Saturday 17 June 2017

CASEing the Catty #CTC132 - Birthdays

Happy Saturday!!!  I couldn't think of a better way to spend 
a quiet Saturday but to sit and make a Birthday Card....

Today I decided to join in the fun of the CASEing the Catty Challenge..
every week a challenge is set to make something from a certain section of
the Catalogue.....I am finding it a great way to use stamp sets that quite often
get forgotten about.

This weeks challenge is for the Birthday section of the New catalogue which is
from pages 68-85.

I decided to pull out the cute Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set
which is on page 83.

Here is what I created:


I remember as a child I loved rainbow icing on cupcakes....even the rainbow
sparkly sugar was always yummy too.

To create this look I used sponge daubers and just randomly patted colors onto 
the stamp and then went of the ink with the Wink of Stella clear pen for
some sparkles.  I then added a few of the tiniest pearls for a bit more
effect.

I also used some of the new InColours.....I am totally addicted to 
LemonLime Twist.....and trust me I am soooo not a green person.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today and I sure hope it brings you some 
inspiration to create something similar.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday.....hope you get some time to create.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment