Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 4 June 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Holly Stene




YAY!!!  It's Blog Hop time again.....and this time we are honoured to have the lovely
Holly Stene joining us.  As always we had to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of 
Holly's projects, it was rather hard as there so many beautiful creations to choose from.

I did however decide to go with something that Holly had made using some of the new
Designer Series Papers - Delightful Daisy and Wood Textures.

Here is Holly's Project:


These cards are absolutely beautiful and I adore the colours of these sets.

Here is what I managed to come up with:




I went with the gorgeous New Tranquil Tide for the cardbase as I thought it goes with the 
colours of the DSP so so well and you know it wouldn't be one of my cards if there wasn't
a bit of bling on it.

Like every Blog Hop.....be sure to click on all the other names in the list below to be inspired
by all the other beautiful ideas that everyone has managed to pull together.

If you get lost.....Just click on my name and that will bring you back here and you should be able
to find your way again.

Thank you as always for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment.

Stay Groovy and Happy Stampin'!

Vicki xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment