Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 23 June 2017

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - New Annual Catalogue Items





Hello! Hello! Hello!
 Welcome to another wonderful
Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop......

This month we are focusing on the gorgeous new catalogue....
As with every new Annual Catalogue there is always the changing
of the InColours for a year.....and I just can't stop raving about or
playing with this year's new one.....they are just GORGEOUS!!!!!

So of course I have chosen to show you a card that I made using some
of the new Incolours and one of the beautiful Hostess Stamp Sets.


One of my other favourite things about the new Catalogue is all the beautiful
new Designer Series Paper.....and as you can see I have used some
co-ordinating Fresh Florals DSP in the Powder Pink,

I sure hope you have enjoyed looking at my card today....I haven't made a 
step card for quite some time so it was great fun to have a play with 
something different.

As with any blog hop please be sure to have a look at all the wonderful
creations made by all the other talents ladies in the Design Team.....simply
click on their name below and you will be able to check out
their blogs as well.

I can't Thank You enough for stopping by and I look forward to catching up
with you again soon.

Enjoy your weekend and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment