Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 15 June 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - June - Carry Over Products




Welcome to the Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop for the month of June.....this month
we are featuring carry over products.  This of course means products that made
the cut from the previous catalogue.....to new, bright and exciting catalogue.

Although it is always sad to see some of our old favourites to go....it is always 
refreshing and exciting to see all the new stuff too.

For the blog hop today I decided I would go with one of my favourites and most used 
sets.....Flourishing Phrases and the matching dies.  This has always been such a versatile set
as it has heaps of sentiments for all occasions....and the dies are just gorgeous too.


Here is what I came up with.  I decided by using the gold and black it gave the card
as classic look and would make it appropriate for many occasion.



I hope this card has inspired you to make something amazing of your own.
Don't forget to check out all the other amazing and creative blogs in the hop today....
just keep clicking on the list of names below....if you get lost just find my name again
and you will be on your way.

Thanks for stopping by
Stay Groovy and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment