Tabs

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Kylie's International Highlights - Change of Life Circumstances


Hello and thank you for joining me again for the International 
Blog Highlights. This month's theme is Change of Life
Circumstances....this was a tough one to choose.
A friend of mine recently bought herself a house so I figured I would
use that experience as my inspiration.

You can vote for my card here - October Highlights Vote for Me Here


I am so impressed with my brickwork for this card....I used the Whisper White Craft ink
on the raised side of the embossing folder and then ran it through the 
Big Shot.....and of course you have to have pretty floral curtains
so I chose the Delightful Daisy DSP.

I hope you like my card as much I as do...Don't forget to vote
at the link if you do.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment