Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 19 October 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Black White + 1


Yay!!  It's time for another fun blog hop with the Stampin' Dreams crew.

This months theme is Black, White plus One....so with Christmas fast approaching
I decided a Christmas Card was the way to go....and of course my plus one colour just
had to be Gold.....you know I love my bling.


I had a ball making this card....it certainly makes the Christmas spirit creep up on you.
I hope you like my card as much as I do....Please leave a comment below as I love hearing from 
you.

Just like any other blog hop here is a the list of names with all the other creative
people joining me today.  Be sure to check out all their works of art, I'm sure you
will love what you see.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment