Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 16 November 2017

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - Favourite Technique




Hello and Welcome to another Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop.
This month's theme is our Favourtie Technique....and boy was it hard to choose.
I have so many favorites I didn't know which one to go with.  I figured
with Christmas coming along quite fast that maybe I should make something
Festive and one of my favourite techniques to use on a Christmas Card is the Sunrise
Technique.

Here is what I managed to pull together.


This is such a great technique for using up scraps of paper and great for when you can't 
choose which DSP you want to use.  It's amazing what piecing together some triangles
on a scrap bit of card can do.

If you are interested in learning how to make something like this be sure to leave a comment
below and I will endeavour to post some instructions and maybe even a video link on 
how to do it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I can't wait to share some more wonderful 
creations with you soon.

Don't forget to check out all the other blogs for some great technique ideas.
There are some very talented people on the list.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment