Tabs

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 January 2018

Sweet Little Something - Who doesn't love a bunny??

Hello......I hope life is treating you kind.

Today I wanted to share with you a cute little stamp set from
Stampin' Up!® called Sweet Little Something(145848) Page 40 in the
 Occasions Catalogue.

It's a fun 3 step stamp set that is great for many an occasion.

As you can see here.....each stamp adds that bit more detail to make it
almost look like a photo.  I think its a great set for Baby, Birthday and Easter
Cards....It would also look great on Baby shower invites and the list goes on.

Here is a card I made for a friend of mine who recently had a beautiful
baby boy....and yes I have included it in my #30cardseverymonth challenge.


I think he is just too cute.....I hope you agree!

Don't forget to use this month's code when you are ordering so you 
don't miss out on any freebies.  The Shop Now button and the code can
be found on your left.

Thanks so much for stopping by.....Have a great day.

Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment