Tabs

Search This Blog

Friday 16 March 2018

Ink It! Stamp It! Design Team Blog Hop - 3D Theme

Hello Hello Hello....

It's that time of the month....Yep it's Ink It! Stamp It! time.
This month we are venturing into the wonderful world of 3D projects.
As you would probably know if you are a regular follower of my blog
I absolutely love doing 3D projects.

I decided to go with an Easter theme and make a cute little box
to put the mini chocolate eggs or any other yummy little treat in.

Here it is:


The cardstock is So Saffron and the DSP is from the Delightful Daisy pack.
These are super quick and easy to make and I am planning on
putting a video up on my YouTube channel very soon.....so stay tuned.

Don't forget to check out all the other gorgeous creations in the hop today.

Happy Hopping

Vicki xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment