Tabs

Search This Blog

Sunday 14 January 2018

Crazy Crafter's Blog Hop - NEW Occasions Catalogue and SAB


Happy Sunday Everyone.....I hope the weekend has been kind to you.

Well The Crazy Crafter are at it again.....this time we are hopping to the 
theme of SAB and the New Occasions Catalogue.

There were so many great things to share I didn't know where to start, so 
I figured why not go with something Sale-A-Bration.

Beautiful Peacock is one of the FREE items you can choose when you spend
$90 in product from now until the end of March.  It is such a fun 
little set I just couldn't go past it.

Here is what I came up with:




As soon as I saw this set I just fell in love and couldn't wait to get my
hands on it and now that I have finally had a play with it I have
so many more ideas running through my head....so I dare say it is
going to get some good use over the coming months.

Don't forget to have a look at all the other wonderful creations in the
hop.....just simply click on the names below and it will take you straight to 
their blog.

I hope you like my creations and I look forward to seeing your comments below.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stampin'

Vicki xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment